By now, you’ve most likely heard of the chocolate milk craze that was created 2015 through the collaboration of New Zealand’s best milk and New Zealand’s favourite chocolate. Lewis Road Creamery’s Fresh Chocolate Milk is an indulgent chocolatey treat that combines Lewis Road’s try Premium Whole Milk with Whittaker’s 5 Roll Refined Creamy Milk Chocolate to deliver a delicious, velvety chocolate milk like no other.
I was sent some of this product and fell in love instantly. If you’re a Whittakers chocolate lover you’ll immediately recognise the signature taste from your very first sip. This product is the only chocolate milk in New Zealand that uses real milk chocolate and Dinner that is reflective in it’s quality and taste. For those of you who don’t know, this is what the original LRC x Whittakers Chocolate Milk looks like. It comes in the wholesale nba jerseys traditional LRC bottle however is slightly modified with a golden cap and brown typography including the Whittakers logo. This product has been liquid gold, selling cheap nba jerseys out seconds after hitting shelves. Not only is this product hard to get your hands „Die on – you may find yourself cringing at $6.49 per 750ml bottle and if you’re from the south island, you won’t even see these in your local supermarkets!
Let’s recreate it
You will need only two ingredients to recreate the original – milk and chocolate. I used Lewis Road Creamery’s Pure Organic Milk (750ml) but you can use for any kind of milk you like along with a 250g block of Whittakers 5 Roll Refined Creamy Milk Chocolate which is key to getting the delicious chocolatey flavour.
Lewis Road Creamy Fresh Chocolate Milk using Whittakers Milk Chocolate
Recipe created by Ari Eats.
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Lewis Road Creamy Milk
- 1/2 250g block of Whittakers 5 Roll Refine Creamy Milk Chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, optional for a richer colour and taste
- Take your block of chocolate and cut it into smaller pieces
- Using the double boiler method, melt your chocolate. Place the chocolate in a large heat proof bowl over a simmering pot. Ensure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl and the bowl is larger than the pot. Stir gently until fully melted.
- Add your Party milk slowly into the chocolate stirring continuously until well incorporated. Add cocoa powder, if using and mix.
- Take the mixture off the heat allowing it to cool for at least 30 minutes before transferring it back into the wholesale mlb jerseys original bottle. Cool this for a further two hours before serving.
- Alternatively, at step 3, you can add your chilled milk, melted cheap nba jerseys chocolate and cocoa powder to a blender and blender until creamy, frothy and smooth. It can then be served immediately.